Bambhania Dermatology & Aesthetics is open Monday - Friday, from 8:30am - 5pm. Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
Bambhania provides numerous effective cosmetic services, such as:
We will conduct a thorough examination on your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve cosmetic health and your goals. For your first visit, you will receive a FREE one-on-one consultation with Dr. Bambhania himself!
Many health conditions are indicated on the skin and can affect cosmetic health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your skin and body.
What payment options do you offer?
Bambhania Dermatology & Aesthetics offers these payment options:
Do you require payment at the time of the visit?
We will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan, unless told otherwise.
Do you accept CareCredit payments?
We are pleased to accept CareCredit, a medical credit card that can be used for cosmetic health expenses. For more information, please ask our staff or visit the website at www.CareCredit.com.
Yes, we offer both short-term, interest-free financing and longer term financing with low monthly payments. We will be happy to work with you to find the best payment option for you!
You should avoid the following for at least 24hrs: *Strenuous exercise, consumption of alcoholic beverages, extended exposure to sun or heat. Exposure to any of the above may cause temporary redness, swelling, and/or itching at the injection sites, you can apply an ice pack for a brief period. It is normal to feel some lumpiness & mild bruising.
*Persistent numbness, blanching, pain & discoloration beyond first few hours after the procedure need urgent attention call Dr. Bambhania immdiately.
A sunburn-like effect is normal for 2-3 days and can last for up to 5-7 days. This can mean anything from being light pink to a swollen, red and itchy sunburn with scaling or scabbing. Peeling or flaking may begin on day 3 or 4, make sure you do not pick! Crusting may occur where there was sun damage and/or actinic keratosis. Not everybody visibly peels. Swelling, peeling, crusting and discomfort may also occur. Some patients may have an exuberant response to PDT and experience a much more severe sunburn-like effect.
However, no matter how severe the response there is absolutely NO possibility of scarring or any permanent damage if you follow our directions. There is a nominal fee for the one month follow up appointment.
1. Stay out of direct AND indirect sunlight for 48 hours. Use a good SPF 50 sunblock daily (4x per day). You should plan to stay indoors for 2 days and avoid sunlight through uncovered windows.
2. Keep the treated area clean so there is no risk of infection. Wash with a mild cleanser twice a day.
3. Apply a high-quality moisturizer as often as needed (CeraVe, Cetaphil or Eucerin).
4. If use of a pain reliever is necessary, ibuprofen or acetaminophen are fine.
5. Keep cooling gel in refrigerator, 100% Aloe Vera gel (with solarcaine) or the plant.
6. Use ice or cold packs, frozen peas or corn if necessary, to keep down the swelling.
7. You can use Florosone, an herbal anti-inflammatory cream for redness or tenderness if necessary.
8. Avoid any acne regime or topical irritants such as Retin-A, glycolic or salicylic acid until your skin is no longer peeling, flaking or red.
9. If blisters form, use an antibiotic ointment (Bacitracin) twice a day.
© 2017 Bambhania Dematology & Aesthetics
Website by AI Cosmetic Marketing